Monday, March 24, 2008

A good Easter

We had a very nice Easter. It was a very nice to be in church and talk about the resurrection. Emily and Sarah especially enjoyed their Junior Church time. Sarah was talking about the sermon at lunch time today.


Such a nice picture below of our four kids....well maybe not. I'm not sure why he is crying....Hmmm?

Sarah asked us if she could call Grandma Sherry and see if she could share the Resurrection Eggs with her Sunday School class. She did a great job telling the 4 and 5 year old boys the story of Christ's Resurrection. Awesome job, Sarah!
A personal favorite of mine. I love taking Katie to see Grandma, my dad and Mammaw before church starts. She always has a big smile and loves the attention she gets. I'm so glad my Dad was there!


Trying once again to get a picture of Ty. Silly guy! He was quite hyped over for Easter. I think the over abundance of candy that seemed to find the way into his mouth may have been the culprit.

No comments: