Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Today we headed down to an Easter Egg hunt in Bonita Springs. It was hosted by a church and they had tons of eggs. It was a rainy day, so there weren't very many people there which means....lots of eggs for the kids.

Here are Emily and Sarah keeping dry from the quick rainfall.
Ty and Logan have been practicing egg hunts. They knew exactly what to do. Sometimes Ty put eggs in Logan's basket if it was closer. Logan returned the kindness by putting some of his in Sarah's basket.

Randy, Logan, Chloe, me and my 4 kids and my Mom went. Thanks for taking the picture Mom. My mom is so good about making sure I get in pictures with the kids. She knows that as the 'photographer' of your kids you seldom get in the picture. Unfortunately, she is so good about it that I don't get her in as many as I would like to. I will make sure to do that tomorrow.

No comments: