Thursday, May 8, 2008

Katie at 7 months

My fun times and accomplishments this month include:

-I sit up, but prefer to be crawling around.
-I went swimming for the first time at Uncle William and Aunt Keela's house.
-I love to eat Pasta Pick-ups. Yum!
-I gained weight! (Not many of us celebrate that! :) )
-I found out that I am going to have 2 new cousins. Yeah!
-I like to play with balls and other toys that belong to my sisters or brother.
-I love the view from Mommy and Daddy's arms. That is the best place to be!
-I spend lots of time manuvering around the house. I can get anywhere I want to go, but Mommy doesn't like it when I go under the table to try to find dropped food.
-Daddy took me to get my ears pierced.
-I like to take baths with Ty. He loves to splash me, but I can take it. I'm tough!



3 comments:

carole said...

Katie!! YOU are so cute!! Will see you on Friday and then I want to see all your acomplishments.. Grandma

kellyd said...

Katie is doing so good!!! That picture of her is adorable!!

2 cousins???? I knew one, but where did the other come from? Twins maybe?!

Wow, so many babies. How fun!!

Kelly

Tabitha Dillehay said...

Hey Kelly,

My sister and Mark's sister are both pregnant! I was hoping you would think it was Taylin. :)

See you Sunday,
Tab