Monday, May 19, 2008

Cedar Point 1

Here is our gang that were able to make it. The weathermen predicted cold, rainy weather. I agree it was a bit chilly early in the day, but the rest of the day was GREAT!

Katie needed to prove she was there. She didn't get to ride any rides :(. But she slept most of the day. Katie was a great baby, but hopes to go back and venture onto some rides next time!
Cedar Downs has slowed down since I was a kid. I thought these things were so fast when I was little! Needless to say we had a great time riding them. My horse Wind, or Dust (what was his name, Jessica?) was the victor in the final race. I was proud! :)
At the end of the evevning, these 3 ran to as many rides as they could get on. I talked Elizabeth into the Iron Dragon and she loved it. They rode Himalaya three times in a row. What fun!
Relaxing! We did a ton of walking, but I think I was the only one that ended up with blisters!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Looks like you all were having a Great time!!! Again, I'M JEALOUS! I want to go to Cedar Point too. It's been years. And I love their roller coasters.
Mom