Monday, May 19, 2008

Cedar Point 3

The swings were one of Sarah's favorite rides. She rode them 3 or 4 times.

Abby getting ready for real driving in the next few years.
Grandpa and Ben enjoyed the coasters with some of the grandkids.
Sarah and Beki enjoyed riding lots of the rides together. Neither were too interested in going on the big stuff, so they were a perfect pair.
The day after we went to the pool at the motel. Well, actually Mark and Grandma took the kids to the pool. What brave souls!

2 comments:

oodrea1221 said...

YEAH! Pics of Cedar Point! I miss that place. Did you get any Tofts ice cream?! I hope you did (I meant to remind you about that and they were selling it at Cedar Point the last time we were there--too long ago to remember at the moment)! I'm glad you had so much fun and I love the flower boquets!
Love ya,
andrea

carole said...

Tab
We are at Chris and Lynn's.. You got some GREAT pictures but I can't save them yet because I am using their computer as our has NO signal here.. One Dr. down and one to go.. Plan to go up to Thompsonville and the


cemetery with Nellie's and Chris's on Thursday.. Call us at Chris"s IF you need to reach us.. cell phone won't work.. MOM