Friday, August 1, 2008

Quick trip to Michigan

On Saturday morning, Keela and I got word that Kami had decided to go the Family Reunion the next day. We didn't want to be left out, so we decided to fly up and join everyone. We brought Katie because lap babies are free.

It was a very quick trip, but we had lots of fun.

This is my cousing Shaun. In the future....Don't touch my camera! :)



This is my cousin's son Shane. He watered most of the yard. He reminds me of Ty. They would have a fun time together.
We brought Blokus to Michigan when we were there in June. Mary and Robin loved playing it. Now Robin has a game and so does Mary. Both sets got lots of use during the reunion. I have to admit there are a lot of really good Blokus players out there. I may not be the best, but I do have the Blokus Champion Lanyard. :)

1 comment:

christy said...

i love the picture of shane....i can't tell you how many pictures i have of him wiht his pants down outside! soooo glad all you guys could make it to the reunion, it wouldn't have been the same without you :)

by the way, i finally won blokus! i still have 2 pieces left, but i won!