Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mark & Jonathan are watching 3-D

Hey Guys.

This is Mark on Tab's blog. You know when they ask if you want windows to remember your password on this comnputer? You might want to say NO!

Jonathan, Kiara, Kaili, Sarah, Emily, Ty, and I are watching the Hannah Special. These are the 3-D glasses Walmart was giving out today to watch portions of the show. Ty and Kiara would yell when the items came flying off the screen and getting them !

Why are we in charge tonight? Where are their mothers?

Mark

6 comments:

Taylin said...

Where are their mothers? They must have ALOT of trust to leave all those kids with you! By the way, thanks for leaving me the only guy with those 5 women. I owe you one! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days.
-The favorite son in law.

Kelly said...

Too funny...so what happened to your computer? Did you have another problem?

Sorry to hear you're not the favorite son-in-law!!

oodrea1221 said...

Very funny Mark! Glad you guys had so much fun. Did you post about it on YOUR blog?!

carole said...

Hi.. Beth also picked up those 3 D glasses from Wal Mart and they watched Hannah on Sat night... I heard alot of laughter from the other room... Mom

T.Mark.D. said...

Randy- I wouold have told you what they had been planning for the 3 days, but they told me I was not allowed to tell anyone.

Kelly- We are at your pool right now swimming, so LOL.

Andrea- I do not blog any more. I thought posting to others would be more fun.

Mom- I am glad Beth got to watch it too. Tell her that it was hard for me to take that picture with those glasses on. I loved the show too.

Tabitha- Thanks for letting me use you post to post to all my friends and family. Do you have any of your own?

Mark

oodrea1221 said...

WHAT HAPPENED TO WORDLESS WEDNESDAY?! We even talked about it that afternoon! :)