Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our Summer Vacation

We just returned from one of our best vacations yet! We got to visit some neat places and see loads of family.

I debated if I wanted to blog everything, or just do a quick recap. After I started seeing all of the great photos of people and things we did...I knew I wanted to do a lot ofposts.

This 'recap' is very long. You will have to go back many pages to catch all 22 posts! I am trying not to be too wordy, but the pics take of space. If you don't want to know the ins and outs of our last 2 weeks and 6 days, then feel free to come back another time. :)



We started off in Daytona Beach. Mark had to be there for a conference for work for 2 days and then fly to Baltimore. We decided to have me and the kids leave Daytona and drive up to meet him in Baltimore. It was a long drive, but we found fun things to do along the way.



2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm glad you guys had fun (and I'm glad your back too!). I love all of the pictures. I'm sure the kids will remember this trip for a long time (well, maybe not Katie:).

I hope you all are doing well and I'll talk to you soon!

Kelly

amy said...

What a full trip. I loved the pic of Ty in the dirt and Sarah staring up at the Lincoln Memorial. Great Memories.