Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day

I was starting to think my computer didn't want me to post pictures from the Labor Day picnic. This is my 4th try. Argh!

We had a nice time at Lakes Park for a Labor Day Picnic. Everybody chipped in and brought something and we grilled hotdogs and hamburgers.

The girls had fun jumping rope. It was fun to see Emily, Sarah, Kiara and Kaylie jumping together.

Dad decided to join Emily with some double jumping. He did pretty good for a man who is almost 65.

Then we got out the Chinese jumprope. I like how Travis is in the background scratching his head at this activity.


Kissin' Cousins! Ty and Logan love their cars.

Katie and Chloe decided they could just share a car.

After we ate, we went to the waterpark. Ty loves to cool people off. He would run to different fountains and then come back and put his wet hands on Keela's face. He even lifted up her sunglasses and gently rubbed her eyes. He loves this job and it keeps us cool too.
We tried to get all the kids, but the little ones didn't want to pose. Here are Emily 9, Sarah, 7, Kiara, Kaylie and Ashlyann (all 6).
Any place is a good place to practice walking.









6 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like fun!!! I'm glad the weather was nice on Labor day...I was sure it was going to rain but it never really did.

I hope you both are enjoying your conference so far. Can't wait to see the kids tomorrow!!

Kelly

Anita said...

Great pictures! Great fun!

oodrea1221 said...

I feel your frustration about trying to post pics and it not working! It's so awesome that most of the cousins get to grow up together. Love the pics-esp of your dad jumping rope, the girls in the same car and Cool Hands Ty! Just prayed for you and the kids and your mom & Kelly as they watch them. Enjoy your conference!
Blessings, andrea

oodrea1221 said...

ps...I finally posted for the 1st time in almost a month...I love being first on your linked blogs! I'll post more tonight...

Sherry said...

Mom miss ya. Can,t wait to see you. I didn,t need help from Grandma. Arn,t you proud.
Love Sarah

Dillehay said...

I miss you too!

I can't wait to get home to all of you.

I hope you feel better.

Love,
Mommy