Sunday, September 7, 2008

Party on Saturday

It is hard to believe Katie and Chloe will both be 1 in the next 2 weeks. This is from one of our first photo shoots. We couldn't get good eye contact.

I personally like this shot. :) Believe me I have pics of both of them crying, but this is the cutest.
and then they got tired of holding their little heads up.

Here they are when they were dedicated. They were kinda sitting up, just not perfect yet.




Here is the picture we used for their invite. Where has the year gone?





4 comments:

Anita said...

What darling pictures and poses!

Kami Gimenez said...

make me cry!! They are both so adorable, I miss them so much. I can't believe how much they've grown and changed.
Have a great time at the party,
Love,
Aunt Kami

Sherry said...

Can't believe they are going to be one year old. Loved how you did the pictures. I agree.....where did the time go. Love you K & C.
Can't wait for the party.
Love MOM/Grandma

christy said...

love the photos! i really love the one with the tutu's! i might have to steal your idea for skylar's first birthday!!!