Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We celebrated the 19th anniversary of my mom's 37th birthday on Monday. Keela will be 37 this year. Interesting that you two will be the same age. :)

We went to Steak and Shake last year and this year. New tradition?

Sarah dressed up Katie. She thinks she looks like a lady from Nanny 911. Sorry the picture is blurry. Katie was rushing off to some nanny emergency!
Katie looks a lot like Sarah did as a baby. They had such a fun time playing together today. Love it!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Thank you all for my Birthday Dinner. I had a great time. I think in my mind I will always be 37 and thank you for recognizing that. Now if I could just get my body back to that age wouldn't that be great. :-)
Love the pix of Katie playing Nanny 911 sooo cute. I've always thought that Katie looked like Sarah and I've even called her Sarah by mistake.
Love all the pictures,
Love, MOM

amy said...

Happy Anniversary Mrs. Willoughby!<3