Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rollerskating

Emily and Sarah had the best time last night. We went Rollerskating with the Roberts. The girls got skates for Christmas and have been skating outside with our neighbors alot lately. They were so excited to go to a real rink.

Jenna and I had the best time chatting and remembering when we both skated at the same place when we were younger. It is so interesting that we both grew up and did so many of the same things in Fort Myers and never really knew each other. We probably have crossed paths more times than we realize over the years.

We plan to hit Homeschool Skate next Friday and Sarah even wants to have her Birthday Party at the Roller Rink. I guess next time I will have to skate too.

4 comments:

Kami Gimenez said...

I used to love to go skating! I haven't been in so long. In a couple of months I'll be ice skating! Glad you all had so much fun!

Sherry said...

Brings back memories. Don't fall and cut you chin. Love MOM.

p.s. don't forget to put your phone number in your pocket. :-)

Sherry said...

your chin

christy said...

they just got rid of the skating rink right by our house :( bob and i used to go after we got married, so fun!!! sherry, my mom used to give me 2 dimes to put in my "kangaroo" shoes (the one with the little zipper pocket) and a piece of paper with my number on it so i could call if i needed her or to pick me up :) memories!