Saturday, January 24, 2009

Aunt Kristy's Visit



Aunt Kristy was here to visit for about 3 weeks. We had a wonderful time and all of us are missing her already. I think having someone in your house for 3 weeks could be a little crazy, but not with Kristy. All the kids adore her. She was a huge help around the house. (I think I will have to start doing laudry again!) She changed more than her share of diapers and is just plain fun to be around.

Thanks for visiting! We love you!



I know I have been out of the blogging loop lately. With being on the computer so much for work, I just needed a break from all other things digital. Now off to check up on everyone's blog.

:)

3 comments:

carole said...

Tab.. Glad that you are blogging again. Kristy had a GREAT time at your house.. MOM

ruth said...

I'm glad you're back...missed catching up on your life through your blog...but I do understand that living life with the people in your life comes before being on the computer:).
It's snowing here today...wish I was in Florida.
Ruth

oodrea1221 said...

I ditto everything Ruth said, but it didn't snow here today--it was just COLD (but warmer then yesterday--when it did snow most of the day and was BITTERLY cold)! I've missed you on msn too... we'll catch up soon...love Ty's Batman outfit...my sister wore one all the time when we were little, but her's was blue--not the dark Batman! :)